- Report on QA policies in the European Higher Education Area. Particular aspects at consortium HEI’s
- Report on QA policies in higher education in Ukraine and Kazakhstan. Particular aspects at consortium HEI’s
- Project website design and launch
- Regulations on Accreditation of Study Programmes in Higher Education in Ukraine and Kazakhstan
- Training meetings to create QA expert networks in PC
- To create fully operational QA structures at each HEI partner from PC
- Training meetings to extend QA expert networks in PC
- Pilot internal and external evaluation of two study programmes from each HEI partner from PC
- To develop the projects’ quality plan for progress monitoring and evaluation of all project activities
WP5/DISSEMINATION & EXPLOITATION
- To develop the projects’ dissemination and exploitation strategy
- To organize events (conferences, workshops, seminaries) in order to disseminate project results and to attract stakeholders growing the structural character of the project.
- Trainings, workshops and other capacity building activities.
- Dissemination of events via project website and participants websites.
- Promotional campaign in the partner universities, by publishing posters, brochures and leaflets via different social media channels.
- Internal dissemination.
- To create management documents and tools: project handbook, monitoring and record of activities, technical reports, project website.
- Financial management
- To create management structures: steering committee, regional and national responsible committee/persons